• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

2018 IPMC exam experiences

dchomeinspection

Has anyone taken this exam recently? I'll be signing up for the exam in the near future and wanted to see if anyone had advice or guidance. Did you need to memorize sections like the other ICC exams and did you have to find specific information during the exam?

Thanks in advance for any input.

I am currently preparing for the management module for my cbo certification but am planning on taking my commercial mechanical exam and mechanical plans examiner asap. Check out https://www.ibcode.com/ England Training Division . I have used them for the last year on practice quizzes and have passed several exams.