• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

4 Months and 1.4 Million page views

jar546

Forum Coordinator
1,400,000 page views as of today, 4 months after the inception of this board in mid October 2009. Almost 400,000 page views this past month alone.

46,400 site visits

4,204 unique individuals visited the site

An unheard of low bounce-rate of 0.3% which means that those who come hear stay and read (staying steady)

65% of the visitors type in the site or have it saved as a favorite/bookmark

25% of the visitors are referred by other sites (yes)

10% of visitors find us via search engines. *This is the number that is slowly climbing. In the last 30 days, search engine traffic is 14% (last month it was 12%)

26 Countries have now visited this site

California still leads the pack with most activity on the board, 2nd place Pennsylvania. Last place is Hawaii & Delaware is only 1 visit above them.

Re: 4 Months and 1.4 Million page views

Great job Jeff R. !!

Also, ' GREAT JOB ' by all of the contributors. All of us are making this a fantastic site! :D

Rick T. asked:

WHAT'S NEXT?
To me, I think that we should just "keep on keeping on!" We have and are, proving that is THE best codes forum on the `net.

The statistics are proving that! :)

"To me, I think that we should just "keep on keeping on!" We have and are, proving that is THE best codes forum on the `net. The statistics are proving that!"

I agree, and spread the word wherever you can......I passed it along to a couple folks from our State Chapter. I read recently someone had found us by picking up one of the cards we were spreading around the hearings in Baltimore!

Thanks again Jeff! :cool:

unique individuals
Thank you.......thought no one cared :D

Seriously, it's nice to see the site working so well for visitors and users nice job Jeff, Rjj and any other Administrators ;)

I give the address in my classes as how to get ahold of me ;)

Jeff,

When you have the time could you please tell us the current statistics?

Perhaps you could break down the categories a little further. For example we have a convicted murderer and at least one man in a dress.

Last edited by a moderator:
Except for one or two degeneratesICEit's a great site.

That's why it's a success, despite the miscreantsICE.

Brent.

& ~ & ~ &

To all:

Please be patient with the request for updates on the statistical

data for this Forum.........Please see the Topic regarding **Daddy-O**

and his condition.

Please pray earnestly for **Daddy-O** and his family.

& ~ & ~ &

Here is a rolling 30 day period of activity just for the US only. There are other numbers from other countries too but they are not included in this.As far as a breakdown of members per state. There is no way to get accurate data so activity by state is the next best, seen below.

View attachment 1134

View attachment 1134

/monthly_2015_02/572953d4d79b1_ScreenShot2015-02-04at9.07.03AM.jpg.3809afd44764562578bdb84529233903.jpg

ICE said:
Jeff,When you have the time could you please tell us the current statistics?

Perhaps you could break down the categories a little further. For example we have a convicted murderer and at least one man in a dress.
2 Guys in dresses...And counting...