• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

50 Most Common NEC Violations

rnapier

Silver Member
I was unable to locate a powerpoint presentation I found on internet on this topic so I have decided to create my own. I am asking all you inspectors, contractors, engineeers or anyone else with an opinion what are the 50 Most Common NEC Violations? These could be plan review or in the field violations. If you have any pictures showing an example even better. Thanks for your help.

some days i just want to hand the guy the book and say "read this d**b a**, i'll be back tomorrow, but, being a public employee, i can't execise my job site tact on the job anymore:eek: