• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

7 Week Statistics for Our New Site

jar546

Forum Coordinator
10,0000+ Visits to this site

305,000+ Page views of this site

1,400+ Unique visitors to this site

30 The average number of pages that a visitor looks at (this is a super statistic)

69% Percentage of traffic that finds us by directly typing in the link

25% Percentage of traffic that gets to us via a link somewhere else (great improvement)

6% Percentage of traffic that finds us via a search engine (we have doubled this number!!)

0.34% Bounce rate percentage (percentage of people who get here accidentally and leave) This is OUTSTANDING

8 Number of countries visiting this site

California Largest amount of posts than any other state, double the next closest state

10% Percentage of people who visit this site that are here for the first time (major growth factor!)

18,000+ Pages of content built by members who are posting great content

Re: 7 Week Statistics for Our New Site

Yep, congrats Jeff. I'll toast to the site tonight while watching the real national championship game Gators v. Bama on my DVR.

BTW....congrats High Desert.......the Ducks look good and I hope they smash the Buckeyes ;)