• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

97 Sawhorses.....Let's go for 100

jar546

Forum Coordinator
We currently have 97 active subscriptions to be a Sawhorse. There are only 17 that have left their subscription expire. We need 3 more to hit 100 Sawhorses. I will throw in a free copy of the Code Check 7th Edition to the 100th Sawhorse and you don't have to sign up for 2 years, just for 1.

Been meaning to join for quite sometime :butt I just kept putting it off :eek:ops It was easy and took less than 2 minutes. Thanks Jeff for all the work and time you put into running this board

I joined and since then the ladies can't keep their hands off me. :) Uncle Bob

UPDATE

We have 6 Code Check 7th Edition books left in stock. We are at 98 Sawhorses. The next 6 Sawhorses that join for 2 years ($60) get a free copy of Code Check 7th Edition sent to them. Help us to break 100 at get to 104.

Alright! We are getting somewhere. JPRanch just ponied up (no pun intended to the horse man) for 2 years and is now number 99 on the Sawhorse list. Thank you JP and I hope that you enjoy your Code Check 7th Edition.

The big question is...............Who will be our Century Sawhorse #100?

I have 5 Code Check 7th Edition books left to give away. Please consider a 2 year subscription for $60 and get a free Code Check 7th Edition book. The next 5 two year subscription Sawhorses to sign up get them.

I will check with Taunton after these are gone to see if they will hook us up with some more special pricing since they know we are giving them away to entice Sawhorse membership.

Jobsaver said:
Did you say there was a chance to win a 2013 Tacoma with a subscription?
Sure there's a chance....just like there's a chance that fatboy will fit in the driver's seat

jar546 said:
Alright! We are getting somewhere. JPRanch just ponied up (no pun intended to the horse man) for 2 years and is now number 99 on the Sawhorse list. Thank you JP and I hope that you enjoy your Code Check 7th Edition.The big question is...............Who will be our Century Sawhorse #100?

I have 5 Code Check 7th Edition books left to give away. Please consider a 2 year subscription for $60 and get a free Code Check 7th Edition book. The next 5 two year subscription Sawhorses to sign up get them.

I will check with Taunton after these are gone to see if they will hook us up with some more special pricing since they know we are giving them away to entice Sawhorse membership.
Maybe some with CA amendments.......

97 Sawhorses.....Let's go for 100

When I get home I will see if you can find it via member search. Right now I use my Admin control panel to access the list. I know you can bring up a complete list of members but not sure if you can break it down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk