• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

A picture of me!

ICE

Oh Well
I thought it would be an enticement to guests to see the inspector that is talking to them. You may recognize me from inspections of your work. This really puts me out there.

Please, everyone do not post a comment that gives me away. Guests can't see pictures. Let's keep them wondering........ maybe it's him.

Tigerloose

DSCN0056.jpg

It takes 89 seconds to register

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not an inspector. That is the contractor telling the inspector "I have always built fences and mailbox supports that way. I never had one fall down!"

fireguy said:
That is not an inspector. That is the contractor telling the inspector "I have always built fences and mailbox supports that way. I never had one fall down!"
Oh you could be very wrong. That's an inspector with a pointer in each hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a VET to me, "Thanks for your service sir!"

It's not Uncle Bob, he ware's an Indiana Jones hat!

pc1

Pcinspector1 said:
Looks like a VET to me, "Thanks for your service sir!"It's not Uncle Bob, he ware's an Indiana Jones hat! pc1
Bob's just a kid compared to me. This picture was some years ago. It was the day after a trampoline accident. That took a while to get over.

Here's a picture of me. I am looking at a recent, very questionable

Framing inspection by a local framer.

" Darn it, ...something just doesn't look right ! "

globe trekker said:
Here's a picture of me. I am looking at a recent, very questionableFraming inspection by a local framer.

" Darn it, ...something just doesn't look right ! "

There was a thread here where many people posted a picture. I got Drobysh going with that one. He hasn't been here since I came back.