• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

A whole new kind of wheelchair ramp

Re: We don't need no stinking accessibility

brudgers - Is that a sense of humor I've been seeing in your posts the last couple of days? :p

Awesome videos! I hope EVERYONE here takes the time to watch them. Makes you re-think the term 'disabled'. ;)

I STILL want people to read this thread AND watch the videos, so I'll just keep posting here until SOMEBODY checks it out...

Awesome videos. Thanks for posting. I'd rather see this attitude than the 'sue everyone because...' attitude that is so prevalent now days. I couldn't do any of those activities on skates, or a skateboard, or a bicycle, or on a wheel chair... Amazing what grit can do to overcome 'disability'. :eek:

That is awesome! Good for him! A friend of mine is a "retired" rugby player, he and his teammates get together every year and play against some guys in wheelchairs, and they get beat by 'em every year!

Re: A whole new kind of wheelchair ramp

Yikes, There is a thread on this already. I'll merge your post to the existing one. jp

jpranch said:
Yikes, There is a thread on this already. I'll merge your post to the existing one. jp
Actually, you merged the original into the new one.

He who moderates least moderates best.

Sorry I missed this before!

My wife pointed the guy out to me as a stunt-wheelchair rider on a TV show (Glee).

Sorry about poor effort to merge the 2 topics. Did the best I could. Fell short. Personally I do like the new topic title better. Perhaps it may get more exposure. Really cool videos submitted by all. Thanks. jp

Well I will have to copy the links and send them home to look at tonight. Work has a software program called Barracuda that stops us from going to YouTube, our personal email, news, weather and sale sites to name a few during work hours. Lunch I can assess and after work hours. Kids now a days just do not know how to be productive during working hours.

Ah,..... the I.T. internet police. Bet that they are followers of Carl Marx?