• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Access to Site

rgrace

Sawhorse
I wasn't sure where to send this, so perhaps someone here can direct me. I can't seem to go anywhere within this site, including my profile. I get the following message everywhere I attempt to go:

rgrace, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

As I said, I get this message even when I try to go to my own profile.

Can someone help?

rgrace - have you tried another computer or device or another web browser?

not sure what a "bronze" member is
Bronze members are those who have registered and have less than a certain number of posts. After bronze is silver, then gold. Not sure if there is anything beyond gold.

Mech said:
rgrace - have you tried another computer or device or another web browser?Bronze members are those who have registered and have less than a certain number of posts. After bronze is silver, then gold. Not sure if there is anything beyond gold.
That would be cda territory.

I'm not sure what a "bronze" member is either, or what qualified me as one, and I have never been a "sawhorse", but I once had access to pages that I do not have anymore such as viewing member profiles. I am always curious :)

# ~ #

rgrace,

There is the Sawhorse benefits package.........Oh, and BTW, did you know

that there is a Sawhorse membership level available ?......Also, there is

the Sawhorse level of membership offered to you ( and others ).

Hey, ...there is exciting news !.........There is the Sawhorse level of

membership available.

Zowwee !...........Bing !..........Pow !........The Sawhorse level of

membership is available.

Did ya`ll know that there is the Sawhorse level of benefits available ?

Join now to receive access to all of the Forum features that the

Sawhorses enjoy and use..........What are you waiting for, ...join now ! :D

# ~ #

rgrace said:
I'm not sure what a "bronze" member is either, or what qualified me as one, and I have never been a "sawhorse", but I once had access to pages that I do not have anymore such as viewing member profiles. I am always curious :)
You need to get the 2016 horse

I think a few access settings have changed;;;;

http://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/forum/website-discussion/9677-difference-between-sawhorse-registered-member.html

http://www.thebuildingcodeforum.com/forum/payments.php

If you're using a different computer, or have cookies blocked, you might have to sign in each time you visit the site.

Thanks for all the input. I am limited to the computer and browser that the county provides me when I access this site, and there are rare times that I use my personal computer to do so (when I am at offsite meetings or code hearings), so my browser options are limited. I have Safari and Chrome on my personal computer, so I will try that option when I have a chance. I also looked over the Sawhorse options and am considering the upgrade :) Thanks again!

rgrace said:
Thanks for all the input. I am limited to the computer and browser that the county provides me when I access this site, and there are rare times that I use my personal computer to do so (when I am at offsite meetings or code hearings), so my browser options are limited. I have Safari and Chrome on my personal computer, so I will try that option when I have a chance. I also looked over the Sawhorse options and am considering the upgrade :) Thanks again!
Come on come on

Be a sawhorse!! See a sawhorse!!

You contribute good stuff over the years

If I get one more signed up, I get a toaster!