• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Alien on the roof

ICE

Oh Well
I saw the ladder and then the service truck. At first I thought there was no way that somebody made it to the roof from that ladder. In a few minutes a man went to the edge of the roof and tossed some cardboard. He saw me with my camera and wouldn't come down. I held him hostage for thirty minutes. I couldn't waste any more time so I took off. .... around the block ..... he was tying the ladder to his rack when I went by. OK ...call me a pr!ck for not holding the ladder....I deserve it.

DSCN2213.jpg

I ran across his cousin at a roof final that afternoon. The ladder looks almost tall doesn't it. It is 5'. You should have seen the size of that head before I removed it. Not to worry, they grow back.

T

DSCN2229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: