• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Am I Missing Something...................(CA Green Code)

Alias

or did the Code developers miss something? :confused:

Reading through the 2008 CA Green Code, I come to Section 604.4, Graywater irrigation system - Install a graywater collection system for onsite subsurface irrigation using graywater collected from bathtubs, showers, bathroom wash basins and laundry water. See Appendix G, 2007 California Plumbing Code.

Well, I have looked in both the CPC and the UPC and can find no mention of an Appendix G. Anyone else know where to find it? :confused:

Sue, in chilly CA

Appendix G, better not let any women have babies up there and wash their diapers or you're going to have a sinking mess in town. There is some hope, our friends in the Sierra Club are trying to block it, maybe last minute court ruling? They don't think it goes far enough, the USGC has "donated" lot's of money to get their LEED program mandated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting the info ConArb. My book goes straight from Appendix F to Appendix I, no Appendix G. Was this a supplement to the regular code?

Sue, in chilly CA

Sue

The link Conarb posted is for the 2007 not 2010

see your private mail I will posted a link for the 2010 CPC

And yes in CA it is the "Appendix G"