• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Another CA Architect ...

K

kilted_john

... dropping in to get acquainted.

I am currently working on a couple of residential projects and a large church TI. I have immersed myself in a number ADA projects, both performing the surveys and documenting the remediation requirements.

I am learning all of the subtle and not so subtle nuances of the 2010 CBC ... too much fun!!

Cheers ...

Thanks. Are you being shy or ... ?? I wear mine almost all of the time, the lassies love 'em!!

No, they shut the Highland Games here in '99, (fighting over how to dibbie up the funds, imagine that!), I have wore it at a couple of family functions, and thought about it a couple of St. Paddy's days here, (real big here in Missoula)