• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Another New Guy

Doorman

Silver Member
Hello guru code guys. It's good to be talking to you.

I was looking about the interweb with a code compliance question and found this place. I drove around in here for a while and thought you might be my kind of people.

I'm a door guy... something like 30 years. (cheese and crackers, has it really been that long?)

Looking forward to interaction with the group, Doorman.

Yes, I subscribe to Lori's site, and I see she is a fairly active member here.That is the same stuff that I do; I end up getting most of the electronic access and electromechanical hardware projects here at my present place.Thanks for the handshake gbhammer.

View attachment 526

View attachment 526

/monthly_2012_02/smiley42.gif.1b630430991aa4360435c8974e115fb4.gif

Things are looking up for me... I think I can score a new refrigerator box this weekend. The one I have been living in is pretty well worn out.:wink:

ICE said:
Did you even look at the avatar?
Ah, if I quick-reply there is no reference to which comment I am responding to.

Got it. It seems this "Reply With Quote" form of response is easier to follow.

ICE said:
Did you even look at the avatar?
Why?

Glad to have ya with us Doorman, and we have some thing incommon as well because you see I am one of those guys that has a lot of magnets on my fridge door.

howdy, welcome aboard, glad you're here.

i saw this yesterday, have to share it -"dyslexics untie" -, completely unrelated, sort of funny none the less

Doorman said:
Hello guru code guys. It's good to be talking to you.I was looking about the interweb with a code compliance question and found this place. I drove around in here for a while and thought you might be my kind of people.

I'm a door guy... something like 30 years. (cheese and crackers, has it really been that long?)

Looking forward to interaction with the group, Doorman.
A big welcome to ye Doorman.

Doorman said:
refrigerator box
Haven't heard that in a month of Sundays, you show your age by posting that and I show mine by remembering that.

Welcome, this place is a wealth of knowledge.

Well, better late than never, I was at a CO Chapter meeting yesterday, and out of contact.

Welcome to the forum doorman, glad you found us, and hope you will be a steady contributor!