• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Anyone else notice the forum being slowww the last couple of days?

Yeah, it's pretty slow for me too. Took 5 or 6 seconds for my reply to post a little while ago.

The whole internet seems to have slowed down. I wonder about the Wikileaks impact. I have two friends who work in IT for two different very large internet commerce companies. They are experiencing slow downs in the processing of thier orders and credit card verifications.

Yes and I believe it has lead to a growing number of dublicate postings by members including myself who have waited for minutes and then go back and try again. I still experience about a 10 minute "time out" where if I do not upload the response, I get kicked out and have to do it all over agaain.

Man.......I had some great thoughts lost when having to do it again :)

We are aware and working with the hosting service and the local IT guru's that performed the most recent upgrade. Will keep you posted. I am having the same problem.

jar546 said:
I also pulled my avatar and changed it to an actual photo that depicts how contractors view me
Looks a little bit like Jesus Christ. Would that be a wrong guess?

Hard to tell here whether slow or not, my internet connection can be spotty due to weather. Wish they'd just put the cable in so I'm not pinging off a box in the road shop behind me. :)

Sue, oh well, maybe next year............