• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

As 2009 comes to an end!

RJJ

Co-Founder
A few stats and a little reflection on this new code board. Since Friday night 10-16-09 about 6:00pm when Jeff called me and I explained what was happening at ICC and the closing of the old board. Jeff's response was I can fix this! And fix it he did. By 10:17 pm A new board was formed 10-16-09. Since then we have posted 6354 posts with 632 different topics and have assembled 311 members. Boy what an achievement!

A thanks to Jeff and all the members! We have a code forum that is growing at just about a hundred members a month. With a new year approaching we need to focus on bringing in new members. So spread the word to keep new people and ideas flowing in. This could be the best site on the net before long! Happy New Year to all.

Re: As 2009 comes to an end!

Yes, and was great how quickly it grew, I was on at 7:23 on the 17th, and I was 12th! Incredible how quickly we made the jump. The nice thing about this site it the number of regular posters that made the choice to come here. Thanks again Jeff.

I know what you mean fb. I joined as #22, still the first page of members, and thought it was awesome when page 2 filled up so quickly. It's like we never skipped a beat. I might even manage to be the first to hit 500 posts (just for packsaddle... ;) ).

So many thanks to Jeff and everyong else here! There's no place like 'home'. :D

Ditto, Thanks to Jeff and rjj for making this happen.

John, 500??? Anybody remember the 1,000 on the old BB. What a good time! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I first signed in here as Rosso; and thought about it and came in with my "real?" name on down the list. It's been an interesting year; and I am delighted that the Fire Guys are on board here; and that strong friendships developed out of our differences; just wouldn't be the same the out you guys.

I've tried to mellow a bit; not sure how long that will last. :roll:

Ya'll are the greatest,

Uncle Bob

LOL, UB, that gave me another idea for your retirement fund! You can sell the "Rosso" name. --maybe there is a way to register key names and tie them up, then sell them later. (I'm feeling pretty good with my new job and all, so I'll let you keep all the profits from the idea!) :lol: :mrgreen:

Jeff, thanks for this board. It has definitely taken off and left the new ICC board in the dust! Have a new wonderful and safe New Year!