• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Back Online

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Other than one time, I have been completely disconnected from work and the forum for over 2 weeks, starting back on October 27th. I got back late Saturday night and less than 24 hours later, I had to leave for a conference up north in Daytona Beach last night so I never had to put my carry-on away. I am a speaker at this event and the subject will be the benefits of a paperless building department. My PowerPoint (for effect only) is finally done and if it goes over well, I may share it here but narrate it because there are a lot of photos.
So, if anyone reached out to me and did not hear from me, that is why. I completely disconnected from work for the first time ever, which was refreshing. I normally can't keep away from spot-checking emails and peaking at the forum. Not this time. I feel so refreshed that it may take a whole 4 hours to get all craked up about work stuff......LOL.