• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Banners on this site

jar546

Forum Coordinator
For those that don't know, we rely on the banners being both viewed and clicked on for revenue to keep this forum alive. The banners are through a Google AdSense account and are or are suppose to be relevant to you. Sometimes they are random and I have no clue where they come up with what they do for a formula. Right now, for example, the top banner for me as I am typing this is for Composite Decking by BuildDirect. My bottom banner is for Adorama Camera. Both make sense to me because I am on a site that is building related in which I post and I frequent photography equipment sites.

Please do not hesitate to click on the banners that are shown to show support for this forum. The more time you spend on the banner sites and the more you click, the better it is for us and then the better it is for you.

Just thought you folks wanted to know why they are there and what they do for all of us.

thanks