• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

BATTLES

FM William Burns

Members:

Seems we have a few who continue to post shots at each other in multiple threads.

Come on, there is no better way to ruin this media than to continue to battle and spread it to multiple threads or each opportunity one gets to joust. If you want to battle each other, please do it via PM’s or email or keep it civil and just ignore each other.

Re: BATTLES

FM, Sorry about the shot on another thread about building departments being under the fire chief. I enjoy a shot across the bow from time to time but, always, always civil with malice towards none and in good fellowship. jp

JP,

No need to be sorry and I know it was intended to be harmful. Besides, I enjoy yours and the original posting above is not intended for or about me. The parties know who they are as do most of us. It's just absurd to continue them in every thread where one of them posts on. I enjoy getting my rear handed to me every once in a while if someone doesn't like or disagrees with something I may have said. I just choose to move on like many in here do. I even enjoy the differences in opinions including the parties of which I mentioned above It just makes the site look bad to visitors when attacks are carried on in multiple threads and could create the potentials for thread lock downs when others may have items of intrest to offer.

FM William Burns said:
JP,No need to be sorry and I know it was intended to be harmful.
Mean jp...mean jp...... :twisted: :D

Mule, LOL :lol:

I love to have fun every day! I have been known to do so at the expence of others from time to time. All of you may do the same to me as I have a hide as tough a boot leather. There is no need for any of us personally attack anybody. Sprited dicussion? You bet! Fire service, code guys and design professionals are very very passionate about what we do. So, have fun everybody with sprited debate. But if you just want to be a jerk please find another place on the web to do it.

Aw, come on JP, no hand-holding, campfire sing-alongs of Kumbaya? :roll:

Sheesh, that's why I came here. :lol:

Sorry all especially JP....should have spell checked before posting.

Addendum 1: "I know it was not intended to be harmful" Please refer to addendum :D

fatboy, I'm NOT the Kumbaya type! I ride horses, kill and eat animals,(yum) fish, etc... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Only hold hands with my wife & grandson (he's 3 1/2)

The touchey feelly crowd gives me the willies! cringe... :roll:

Awwww come on now! Can't we just be friends????

Mule,

Which one is you in the photo? :D Are any of the others also board contributors. My imagination could run wild! :lol:

I'm the one with the scared look on my face and both hands on my rear end to protect from any intrusions! :shock:

Coug Dad said:
Mule,Which one is you in the photo? :D Are any of the others also board contributors. My imagination could run wild! :lol:
Must. Resist.