• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Been Gone a long time!

RJJ, I wondered what happend to you, I decided that you quit your job after the disaster in Minneapolis, I don't know how any respetable party could enforce codes after that was exposed. Did you quit?

Hell no he did not quit. As a matter of fact my insurance company hired him as an expert witness. Why would he quit? He is too good.

Hell no he did not quit. As a matter of fact my insurance company hired him as an expert witness. Why would he quit? He is too good.
Jeff:

I hope he comes back and tells us, he was in Minneapolis and reported in on the hospitality suites, he did provide us with copies of the "invitations", he did not receive a FOIA request like some here, it was the reason Uncle Bob quit, I did correspond with both of them but lost contact with both.

What about it Richard, where have you been?

No I did not quit. I have been over busy with to many really big jobs / projects. The last few years I have been in the field most of the time, so did not have the time to read or post. Now I did quit Chadds Ford after 25 years. To much political BS so I told them they could take the job and stick it were the sun doesn't shine. Best thing I ever did.
Jeff thanks for the compliment.

Reactions: cda
No I did not quit. I have been over busy with to many really big jobs / projects. The last few years I have been in the field most of the time, so did not have the time to read or post. Now I did quit Chadds Ford after 25 years. To much political BS so I told them they could take the job and stick it were the sun doesn't shine. Best thing I ever did.
Jeff thanks for the compliment.

It is nice to be in a position like that!!!!!