• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Big cats eat these

Reading the title, i thought i5 was about the woman who climbed over the fence into the lion den at the bronx zoo.

You guys need to feed those scrawny looking deer! It doesn't look like the biggest one would dress out at anything more than 80 pounds.

You guys need to feed those scrawny looking deer! It doesn't look like the biggest one would dress out at anything more than 80 pounds.
These are on the small side.

It was early morning when I came across an elk. The immediate reaction I had was, "I'm too far from camp to be packing that thing." At first I thought it was a huge deer.....they just don't get that big. It might not have been legal to eat anyway.

I googled it....shooting it would have gotten me a room next to Vegas Paul.

Last edited: