• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Black Friday Rumors

cda

Sawhorse 123
Any one heard any good black friday rumors ????

From another source

"""It would behoove each of you to meet with your local Wal-mart and other large retailers so to ensure that fire safety is not overlooked when they are setting up for the November 27 mega-sale. Wal-mart is in the forefront of this due to the loss of life incurred at one of their stores last year. One of the things Wal-mart has been caught planning to do is to create one side of the store as enter only with the other side as exit only. The other is to create aisles using street cones and rope. I urge each of you to do what is necessary to assist them in their planning so to maintain the required levels of safety."""

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/573816/t/Walm ... rowds.html

Re: Black Friday Rumors

cda,

I was in the nearby city's Walmart, And the main aisles where 20-25' wide, I counted the tiles. I thought they were going out of buisness. Average Joe hardware could'nt make it with all that wasted space. Thanks for the tip.

Never, ever, ever stand between a rabid Wal Mart shopper and a Black Friday sale!

H D - Personally, I won't go shopping on Black Friday. Maybe the local convenience store for a quart of milk and the newspaper, but that's about it.

I heard Wal-Mart is starting its' own cable TV network. Their first new show is going to be along the lines of 'Americas Funniest Home Videos'. I heard they're calling it 'Americas Scariest Sale Shoppers' and it will feature security footage from Black Friday.

Tune in tomorrow, same Wal-Time, same Wal-Channel... dada dadada, Wal-Mart!

Holy Red tag Wal-Martman, WHAT NOW?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: