1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

BlueBeam Revu

Discussion in 'Plan Review Topics' started by FM William Burns, Apr 19, 2016.

1. FM William Burns

FM William Burns Moderator

Anyone using it? Hoping to do the 30 day trial (if I can find/make time). I have used it online in meeting with an engineering firm. Pro's & Cons?

2. Builder Bob

Builder Bob Sawhorse

Call and check with the City of Raleigh, N.C.

They are using it for permitting review/discussions

Sending you a PM message for a contact person/ info/ e-mail

3. mtlogcabin

mtlogcabin Sawhorse

We just started using it for residential and fire sprinkler and alarm drawings. Very impressive. The search feature is awesome. You can grab a rectangle of any symbol, hit search, it will tell you how many, what pages, then hit highlight and everyone on the drawing will be highlighted, It Is great for identifying SD, notification appliances, plumbing fixtures or any symbol used on the drawing. Make your own stamps. You can access form any where and even upload a file and then work offline in the field. We just purchased the Revue level since we are not "creating" plans. It has become the default PDF reader for the 3 guys using it

#3 mtlogcabin, Apr 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
  4. Wayne

Wayne Sawhorse

We use it for Go To Meetings and I'm really impressed with it.

5. FM William Burns

FM William Burns Moderator

6. mtlogcabin

mtlogcabin Sawhorse