1. ATTENTION returning members. If you are coming here from the old forum for the first time, you will need to reset you password. However, we had an email problem getting password reset links set out to a lot of the email addresses. That problem is temporarily rectified but IF you still have an issue, email me direct at info@thebuildingcodeforum.com and I will give you a temporary password.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by clicking here: Upgrades
    Dismiss Notice

Board assignments

Discussion in 'Talk to the ICC Board' started by jpranch, Jan 24, 2014.

1. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Each year the ICC board members are assigned to committees and geographical areas as liaisons. The committee assignments were handed out back in December and I just received my liaison assignments yesterday. Now just because a member is not assigned to a specific committee dose not mean we are not involved. Quite the opposite. We all engage and contribute across the board with all activities in one way or another. My committee assignments for this year are 1) cdp Access, 2) Honorary, 3) Investments, 4) Chair of the Technology Advisory Group formerly know as the Website Users Group. I will be the liaison to Wyoming (of course) Montana, Washington State, and ICC Region II.

I haven't been posting a lot the past month as it's been quite crazy busy but have been lurking. Just wanted to let you all know what I have been up to. Have a great weekend everybody and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with!

2. fatboy

fatboy Administrator

Sounds like a busy year head of you..........is it irony, or just coincedence that you landed the website users gig? :-?

3. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

I guess with the history behind it it is a bit bizarre isn't it! Go figure? The good news is that the new website WILL happen this year period! Stay tuned.

4. FM William Burns

FM William Burns Moderator

Jim can you look into BIPS to see if they have any plans to develop an educational component to their Fire Track of certifications especially the newly proposed. Courts are questioning certifications and education for expert witness testimony and an educational course would aid. Thanks

5. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

No problem. This would involve BIPS and the ICC training & education department. FYI, training & education is currently is an area of focus. I'll make some calls and get back to you. I may have to send you a pm depending on the content.

6. RJJ

RJJ Platinum Member

Jim please let me know as well.

7. jpranch

jpranch Platinum Member

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you guys. I contacted another board member that is working on this. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great weekend!

8. cda

cda Sawhorse

Congrats, it is your year!!

Year of the horse ,,,, 4712