• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Board assignments

jpranch

Platinum Member
Each year the ICC board members are assigned to committees and geographical areas as liaisons. The committee assignments were handed out back in December and I just received my liaison assignments yesterday. Now just because a member is not assigned to a specific committee dose not mean we are not involved. Quite the opposite. We all engage and contribute across the board with all activities in one way or another. My committee assignments for this year are 1) cdp Access, 2) Honorary, 3) Investments, 4) Chair of the Technology Advisory Group formerly know as the Website Users Group. I will be the liaison to Wyoming (of course) Montana, Washington State, and ICC Region II.

I haven't been posting a lot the past month as it's been quite crazy busy but have been lurking. Just wanted to let you all know what I have been up to. Have a great weekend everybody and please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can help you with!

Sounds like a busy year head of you..........is it irony, or just coincedence that you landed the website users gig? :-?

fatboy said:
Sounds like a busy year head of you..........is it irony, or just coincedence that you landed the website users gig? :-?
I guess with the history behind it it is a bit bizarre isn't it! Go figure? The good news is that the new website WILL happen this year period! Stay tuned.

Jim can you look into BIPS to see if they have any plans to develop an educational component to their Fire Track of certifications especially the newly proposed. Courts are questioning certifications and education for expert witness testimony and an educational course would aid. Thanks

FM William Burns said:
Jim can you look into BIPS to see if they have any plans to develop an educational component to their Fire Track of certifications especially the newly proposed. Courts are questioning certifications and education for expert witness testimony and an educational course would aid. Thanks
No problem. This would involve BIPS and the ICC training & education department. FYI, training & education is currently is an area of focus. I'll make some calls and get back to you. I may have to send you a pm depending on the content.

Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you guys. I contacted another board member that is working on this. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great weekend!

jpranch said:
Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten you guys. I contacted another board member that is working on this. I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great weekend!
Congrats, it is your year!!

Year of the horse ,,,, 4712