• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Building Inspector Position in the HIGH ROCKIES

Eagle County CBO

Want to take a leap, shrug off your former existence and land in a place of dramatic vistas, great benefits, an awesome work culture and a pretty darned good boss? Well, step up my fine new friend and throw your hat in the ring to come be a part of our team. Jobs like this come up once in a great while.

You are a motivated, cerebral construction person who understands the code and how to apply it. It would be great to hire someone with all the certs I like to see in my inspectors, but hey this is the real world. Show me what you have, show me your interest and ambition, that counts for a lot.

Its a bit pricey here and thus we can offer a great deal on housing...

We also offer a sign-on bonus that would probably make a significant dent in moving expenses.

So clear your head, review your resume, fill out the application and push SEND.

Last edited:
Want to take a leap, shrug off your former existence and land in a place of dramatic vistas, great benefits, an awesome work culture and a pretty darned good boss? Well, step up my fine new friend and throw your hat in the ring to come be a part of our team. Jobs like this come up once in a great while.

You are a motivated, cerebral construction person who understands the code and how to apply it. It would be great to hire someone with all the certs I like to see in my inspectors, but hey this is the real world. Show me what you have, show me your interest and ambition, that counts for a lot.

Its a bit pricey here and thus we can offer a great deal on housing...

We also offer a sign-on bonus that would probably make a significant dent in moving expenses.

So clear your head, review your resume, fill out the application and push SEND.

https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/EAG...tunityId=7f71bc33-51f6-42f9-82d4-75b27c7ed03e