• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Bundle up its cold

mtlogcabin

SAWHORSE
uschill.gif

50 here this AM with about an inch of rain with an expected high of 12 tomorrow...it was -10 on Saturday morning.....Welcome to the weather rollercoaster!

I know this will get no sympathy from you northerns but it will be 42 here in the am. Gonna have to wear long pants. I only wear long pants to weddings and funerals.

It was -27 this morning. It will be at least 50 degrees warmer by Friday and it still won't be above freezing.

Joe

chris kennedy said:
I know this will get no sympathy from you northerns but it will be 42 here in the am. Gonna have to wear long pants. I only wear long pants to weddings and funerals.
And for cold weather. Crazy weather you're having down there with temps that low

= + = + =

In conjunction with what the Forum owner has requested, sometime

back I asked that a certain Forum member not list any jokes /

humor relating to politics or religion........That Forum member also

listed a joke that was politically based.

To comply with what Jeff requires of the Forum members /

Sawhorses / visitors, ...PLEASE do not list any jokes / humor /

other that is politically / religiously based.......IMO, this is a

reasonable request in an attempt to keep the devisiveness

down to a minimum.

Let the stoning begin... :eek:

= + = + =

[ = = ]

"Thin skinned???"
Nope !........Just trying to politely remind folksto adhere to what our Forum owner has requested. :cool:

No disrespect intended to anyone !

[ = = ]

north star said:
[ = = ]Nope !........Just trying to politely remind folks

to adhere to what our Forum owner has requested. :cool:

No disrespect intended to anyone !

[ = = ]
If it would make you feel any better, I think you are entitled to a Republican joke. Oh wait a minute, if you are a republican you already know that you are entitled.

I helped a friend move last weekend. He moved from Maryland to Fort Smith Montana. Take a look on the map! It was a cold move to say the least. We waited for the sun to come up before unloading the Uhaul.The high that day was -8.

I heard a joke this morning similar to the one MT mentioned in post #11, except it was a lawyer walking down the street. There's nothing in the rules about lawyers, is there?

As a moderator it remains difficult to view each and every thread....so please keep the jokes in proper context amongst our happy, happy, happy place here :)