• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Buyer be scared

ICE

Oh Well
This is a screen shot of an ad at the forum. TEMU is everywhere. What we have here seems to be a sturdy contraption for winding fishing line on a reel. Good idea... but then you have to store it and I'm not up for storing much more than a napkin. Now check the price...$1.72. I can throw them away and order a new one next season. Well there's shipping and handling right? Nope...shipping on all orders is free. Across the globe for free... for the grand sum of $1.72.

So what's up with that? I'm not buying this scenario. Something's up. There's details to the story.
TEMU is wholly owned by the Chinese Communist Party. That's the overarching detail. Everything else, all the other details are thought out by and benefit the CCP.

Now the scary part. If you use the site and send for that $7.00 two man raft... TEMU just ate your lunch. TEMU has access to all of you, right down to the ability to live in your computer like a roommate. All of your pictures, emails, text, passwords, history back to the start of the Great Wall. That great fire wall keeps the Chinese in and us out.

It's all being fed to an algorithm. They have your face and if you have ever been fingerprinted, they have that too. Did you send DNA to a web site?.... really, you did that? The CCP knows more about you than you do.

What conclusions are available? Why would the CCP invest so heavily in collecting our data ... down to the essence of our very being? A look at the way the Chinese live is perhaps a clue however, it is not clear that the Chinese want to change our way of life but rather to simply be dominant in the world order.

This is part of a group of data collection sites owned by the CCP. Think TikTok. Be aware that some guy in China could be watching me type this just because I mentioned the: CCP, Temu, China, Chinese, world order, etc. Hello Ming.

The kicker is that there might be another guy sitting at a monitor in Langley watching me and Ming. Well let's hope so. And you enjoy the rest of you day.

Screen Shot 2023-10-05 at 10.43.37 AM.jpeg

Last edited: