• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

CBO Exam - level of difficulty?

Re: CBO Exam - level of difficulty?

Congratulations on passing the CBO exam! :) ...and welcome to The Code Forum.

Did you actually use all of the books listed in the Candidate Exam Booklet?

Have you also passed the Legal aspects part of it? Are you now a CBO?

north star, i still have to take the legal portian of the exam, i wanted to break it up. Two hours is about all i can take at one time. Yes i pretty much used all of the ten books. chad

Congratulations, Chad - the legal portion isn't too bad, most of the answers come from one of the reference books, although I can't remember its name. I borrowed the legal books so I didn't need to buy all of them, but perhaps somebody else can remember the name of the primary reference.

Chad,

Congratulations. :)

The legal aspects part has a lot of "common" sense answers; so just be calm and use your good judgement; but, don't forget the books. ;)

Uncle Bob

Thanks uncle bob, the books were the first things i put in my truck this time. chad