• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

cdp ACCESS a.k.a. Remote Voting???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not had a chance to watch the webinar, so I can't comment on their proposal, but I support the remote voting.

Last edited by a moderator:
The webinar's are a little long at 1 1/2 hours each but they are packed with information. There is a live interactive webinar today starting at 3:30 EST for anybody interested. If you cannot make it they do post a link that you can click on and watch it at a later date.

I've seen the webinar, I support it's development. I don't have the technical know-how to make it work, so as long as it works to get more governmental members voting I approve.

As long as the open concensus process is maintained and it does not replace or otherwise diminish the integrity of the code hearings. There may be instances where it could be abused by large voting blocks to get special interest code changes approved. Have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.