• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Changes to the home page (CMS Page)

jar546

Forum Coordinator
If you click on the home page you will notice some changes. We are not done and working out some kinks in the "links" section. Right now I only have 1 link up but it is not how I want it or how it should look. Give me a couple of weeks on that one.

Anyway,

You can use your own zip code for current/future weather

You can see the recalls from the CPSC

You can see the most recent threads, posts or articles on the CMS page

There is a calendar

I hope everyone makes use of these items and thanks for being here and growing this board.

Jeff

Thanks!

Also one thing that I have done to make sure I keep up on the posts that I have submitted or responded too.... I have set it in the default page to send me an instant email when someone has posted to a thread I have started or have responded too.

That little trick sure helps me keep up with any new posts that I am a part of.

Last edited by a moderator:
The forum is my homepage; so I never see the site's "Home Page"; and is why you might see me as being here a lot. I don't like to build up a lot links; so always come back to home page before going to another website.

Thanks for all the work Jeff,

Uncle Bob