• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Chess

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I've been looking for something to occupy my time at the end of the day and during flights when on vacation. I found an app and found myself bored after several hundred games in the intermediate. I was disappointed with the app from chess dot com because I could not lose at the intermediate level and did not want to pay for the upper level. Or so I thought. I just found out yesterday that I did not scroll down far enough so I went up 3 levels and I am getting my arse handed to me on a silver platter. This level is cleaning my clock and the best I could do it continue to try to make it take longer to lose. Some of these computer based games are insane.

Do you play chess? I thought I was good until I hit this level and now I feel like I am just learning the game.

I got bored with level ten chess, switched to mahjong, up to level 35.:rolleyes:

There's a good show on the nflix called the Queens Gambit, it's a good story, if you haven't seen it, enjoy.