• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Chubb Traing

RJJ

Co-Founder
I want to offer a special thanks to Insurance Engineer, a BB member for the invite to the Chubb Fire Center. Jeff and I visited the site for some hands on demos and an overview of the training facility. This is a top rate facility that offer 8 different units. It has real time,hands on training coupled with class room atmosphere. So if you are in or around the North Jersey area check into the classes offered.

FE: Thanks again!

IMG_0956.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Re: Chubb Traing

Yeah, Jeff e-mailed me about the trip, but I couldn't take the day off. Looks like you guys made good use of time away from the office though.

Re: Chubb Traing

IE... can you send a training class schedule? I know it was on the BB once before.. I absolutely believe it is important training for building inspectors.

I realize I absolutely blast the fire industry from time to time.. but I understand how important the fire service is... and how important fire protection systems are.

(I don't agree with trading off passive measures just because an automatic fire sprinkler system is installed... and I never will).