• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

code app for android phone

firetender

Hi everyone, Newbie to forum. I am looking for code reference / code app for HTC Inspire Android phone. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

There are apps for android base as well as for i-phone. I use both and they work very well unless you have fat thumbs. I am typing this on my phone now. Search the app store or android market for Building Codes Forum and you should see it. Welcome aboard newby.

For other "inspector" apps search for construction or contractor or FEMA or home inspection. There are thousands.

app

Thanks for the welcome! I have a home inspection app currently but to answer fatboy's question, yes, I am looking for code in app form. i suppose I can find a digital version and load as pdf into phone but I cant imagine how long that would take!

Which code do you want ibc IFC irc etc????

Need specifics and can possibly help you

Welcome to the board

firetender said:
Hi everyone, Newbie to forum. I am looking for code reference / code app for HTC Inspire Android phone. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Model codes? They're typically copyrighted. No Joy!

Adopted codes are generally available on line, however every AHJ has a bit different tweak which will still send you to the the net for every jurisdiction.

Bill

forgot about copyright

I have run into few web sites but they tend to send me round in circles. Was looking for IRC primarily and then expand as .money permits. If there s a library a

library

Library available at a decent price , might be the ticket. IRC and IBC are preferred at this time. Thanks folks for all input!