• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Colorado Code Helpline

Glenn

Have a COLORADO Code Question?

I have recently joined the team of consultants put together by Noresco and funded by the Colorado Energy Office to respond to questions submitted to the Colorado Code Helpline

1) Free service funded by the State (thanks Colorado for the support)
2) Only for Colorado (must enter jurisdiction)
3) Will be answered based on local amendments
4) Available for EVERYONE, pros, diy, designers, inspectors, contractors, cashiers, dentists. Anyone.
5) Ask about any code, all trades. Questions will be assigned to the appropriate consultant (half a dozen+ on the team).
6) Fast turnaround expected for answers (2 day goal)

As an educator, I have spent so much effort to be a positive voice of code education to the public, not just the regulators. I am SO PROUD of my state of Colorado for funding this support and for making it available to everyone and every code. So much money has been poured into energy codes over the last two decades, and I am SO PROUD that though the funding originates from an energy code desire, the CEO recognized that it doesn't fully serve the people to support energy codes without supporting all codes.

Here is the link: https://coloradocodes.happyfox.com/new

Here's the branding:
co helpline copy.png