• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Contaminated Drinking Water

Uncle Bob

Well I got a newspaper this morning and found that my city of Norman, Oklahoma is 1st at something. It appears that we have the hightest amount of Chromium -6 in our drinking water than anywhere else in the U. S.

I used to always use distilled water for making my tea; but, when I moved here; I found the water didn't adversly effect the taste; so, I quit buying distilled water.

I should have stuck with what was working;

http://www.newsok.com/norman-waters-level-of-chromium-6-is-200-times-californias-proposed-limit/article/3525174?custom_click=pod_headline_norman-news

Oh, well 66 years ain't bad,

Uncle Bob

LMAO,

You guys are alright; I don't care what everybody else says. :D

Uncle Bob

we're all going to die of something, sometime.. coffee usually kills the taste of the water.. buy stronger tea.

Jobsaver,

Julia spent the weekend at my place and she said Erin wasn't my type. Besides Julia said the actors in the movie made more money than the victims in the real lawsuit.

Uncle Bob