• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Dick Seibert said I was missed

Re: Dick Seibert said I was missed

Nice is no fun. Differing points of view with sound arguments are educational and fun.

Can't believe it took you this long to find the place. How did that happen?

Now we can get some good arguments going. ;)

GEORGE,

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

It's about time. Man, have I missed you. Saw your other post on beams. :)

Uncle Bob

George - I'll add my 'glad to see you made it' to the rest. Looking forward to seeing your posts. And Dick Seibert was correct, BTW.

George - Welcome to the show! Glad to have your participation, I think you'll like this BB even better... I do.

Ah, the planets have realigned! Everything is now right with the board... :)

TJacobs said:
Ah, the planets have realigned! Everything is now right with the board... :)
Well not quite....we still need....ummm....what was that guys name with the eggs or something like that????

Welcome George!

GH,

good to see you made it here! i am now the kindler gentler pwood. be sure to visit the communities of interest section here! :mrgreen:

slowly.. slowly we pull them over to the not-so-dark side..

Welcome back!

George.......looking forward to the addition of your typically acerbic, and sometimes spot on, remarks. It takes all of us, as cogs, to make this wheel turn, glad you finally joined us. Welcome.