• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Do you drink bad coffee?

I'm sure I settle....I like to enjoy my coffee, so in the past few years, yes I have started using sweetener, and Coffee-Mate.

I drank it black for so many years, then I started to hate it, so I quit for a while. When I came back, I slowly worked up to what I drink today.

Hardcore coffee makers will say that I am not even drinking coffee anymore, but whatever it is, I go through a couple pots a day, loving it.

I'm sure I settle....I like to enjoy my coffee, so in the past few years, yes I have started using sweetener, and Coffee-Mate.

I drank it black for so many years, then I started to hate it, so I quit for a while. When I came back, I slowly worked up to what I drink today.

Hardcore coffee makers will say that I am not even drinking coffee anymore, but whatever it is, I go through a couple pots a day, loving it.
What's important is that you enjoy it regardless of what it is considered by others.

I gave up my starbucks membership about 1 1/2 years ago

Occasionally go back to the mothership

At home, when I have time grind and French press

On the way to work about twice a week, stop at a place that roasts and grinds on site, and have a lever press brewer I think Italian , high class !!

Cannot find a better coffee place

"What's important is that you enjoy it regardless of what it is considered by others."

I used to be one of those guys that poked a little fun at folks for not drinking their coffee black. Feel kinda bad now. ;)

Tried it a couple of times and could never develop a taste for it, or tea for that matter. The closest I get is an herbal tea made with herbs from my own garden.

Never acquired a taste for coffee, love the aroma of GOOD coffee, & coffee grounds though, consider those aromas to be some of life's pleasures.

Very hot and very black unless I want to start my weekend evenings off with an Irish. Shot of Proper Twelve, little Irish creamer and presto, I start speaking with an accent.

Just because those two doofus's tell you it's good doesn't make it so. Even with a grading scale and the "professional" tasters it's all still subjective, just like beer. All the expensive microbrew's and imports out there and you still can't beat a $2 Rolling Rock. Same way with coffee. If it tastes good to you, drink it.

Folgers from a Bunn with some Sweet and Low for the win.

I think quality of water is the key, we use tap water but we run it through the Britta filter before pouring in the coffee maker. There is some terrible coffee on the market.

I recently switched to Earl Grey tea since I'm working from home, when I go back into the office it's back to the Folgers I suspect, sometimes I think they reheat yesterdays pot.

I bet Kennedy's got some good stuff in his Yeti rambler?