• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Every one is welcome... please post here

peach

For the benefit of those of us who really love the Codes and this forum, it's much easier if you post a question.. completely... not in a manner that you'll change the parameters when you start getting responses.

To do otherwise is confusing and will lead to some nasty/silly answers to the question. We all assume if you are posting here, you want constructive feedback so provide the entire story upfront.

Thanks.. it makes it easier for all of us.

Thanks ICE... photos don't tell the entire story... (you say poTAYto, I say poTato)...

Peach.

I started the whole conundrum by trying to get some involvement from the lurkers and shy new members. I thought it was a good idea but obviously it was not judging by the lack of participation and obvious resistance. I thank you and ICE for trying to keep it going but it may be a dead horse.