• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Excellent Pen Light for Inspections

jar546

Forum Coordinator

COAST G20 Inspection Beam Penlight LED Flashlight, Black​

For some reason the black one is half the price of the colored one. Here they are for under $10.
Yes, I get a few pennies if you buy one and it helps with the forum expenses.

Here is a link go get this. It has over 5,000 reviews: https://amzn.to/3nXXvxh

penlight.jpg

Now that's a flashlight and if you use the Amazon link Jeff will get more than a few pennies. It is just over 5" long and mostly 1" dia. If you carry it in a pocket ....be careful that it doesn't get turned on by accident....I keep one on my nightstand just in case I want to blind an intruder.

Streamlight 74751 Strion LED High lm Rechargeable Professional Flashlight

610uY01fuiL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did order one and got it yesterday will try it out soon, but it does seen very bright and small enough to carry in shirt or pants pocket.

I did order one and got it yesterday will try it out soon, but it does seen very bright and small enough to carry in shirt or pants pocket.
That little one that I carry is so bright that if I want to light up a room for inspection I point it towards the ceiling.