• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Facebook Platform?

FM,

That's the reason I got on FaceBook. My daughter posts what she's doing. I just peek in to see that she's ok.

I don't post anything. It's nice to see that she's ok; without being intrusive.

Uncle Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
UB & FM throw out a postive comment every now and then. It will let them know you are still there as a dad and it will let there friends know you are still apart of their lives. A daughter is always a daughter until you give her away at the alter. Even after that she is still your little girl but different.

I'm on Facebook, but I'm not accepting any friend requests at this time.

(primarily because nobody is sending me any)

MLC,

Thanks for the advise; but, I was allowed on her facebook page; because I promised not to post anything.

I'm an over protective Dad; who is trying to let go, and let her have her own life. That means that if I kill anyone who hurts her; I have to make it look like an accident. Doesn't it?

Well, I think I'm making progress. :cool:

Uncle Bob

I like the facebook feature. It takes my profile photo and info and puts it here. very cool!