• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Fire Wall/Barrier Construction

We do a separate inspection as they are constructing the walls. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 trips but we know it right!

I had a feeling that's what you all would say. I wish we had the time to do that. We're scheduling inspections into mid june already.

What if you encounter a facility that built and you didn't get to? Do you make them hole saw?

I ask because I believe we had an RA try to pull a fast one. Plans said one our needed, plans were inaccurate, and a two hour is needed between both tenants. In this instance, I will definately want to make sure they were constructed accordingly and probably wont get there to watch the construction.