• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

For thy church shall provide a ground fault path

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Yea so it be, the wire may be short, thy rod not quite deep enough, another rod shall be missing (Spare the Rod?) and the planter a convenient place. But alas, thy church ground fault path shall worketh anyway. Thou shall not allow bugs or vermin to enter thy hole in the brick either btw.

View attachment 2091

View attachment 2091

/monthly_2014_07/IMAG0183.jpg.e888b303bb1048690be4564c69eeaca7.jpg

Holier than thou, eh?

At least they didn't cut the rod off, I walked up on one that they had cut off 6" or so, I knew it because it was laying right where it fell, after the cut.

Sheesh.......

Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. ~ Abraham Lincoln ~

Let's see......

We don't need sprinklers, God will save us!

We don't need permits, separation of church and state!

We don't have to pay, we are a nonprofit!

If I had a dollar for every church story.....I'd have a Bentley like the one deacon in town.....

If I had a dollar for every church story.
It might be a "church" project but that does not make it a "church story, it is a people story. Every organization has people that run or oversee it and they are the ones who will determine how it operates.

ALOT of bad apples in our barrel here MT.....And they try to work it any way they can....we have at least one with a celltower in the cross with a usage meter so that they can charge the carrier accordingly for the electricity but not a separate utility meter so they can write the bill off to the church...

Some of the members or parishoners or congregation are a little creative too. Like the guy that helps count money every sunday, and to make things easier for the bookkeeper and safer, he takes all the loose cash from the collection plate and writes a check for that amount. Or rounds it up a couple of dollars, it's for a good cause after all. Then at the end of the year the church sends him a giving statement for all of his checks he has written every week, and he uses that on his taxes.

jar546 said:
I just thought the wording would make it entertaining and funny.
This would have been a good one for Brudgers...like he said, he wears the collar.

Speaking of round things, it was 94 today and that thing is made of 1/2" thick steel....in the second lane of the 91 freeway.

Last edited by a moderator:
& = &

"Why else would you go there? Just to pass out your hard earned cash??"
A legitimate church is supposed to be a hospital for sinners, ...not a country club for[ perceived ] saints.........As a point to ponder, Who owns all of the cash anyway ?

IMO, we are supposed to be good stewards of what is temporarily provided to

us.

& = &

Last edited by a moderator: