• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Free 2012 I-Codes

Fatboy,

Mine copies and pastes just fine :)

Introduction

Internationally, code officials recognize the need for a modern, up-to-date building code addressing the design and installation of building systems through requirements emphasizing performance. The International Building Code®, in this 2012 edition, is designed to meet these needs through model code regulations that safeguard the public health and safety in all communities, large and small.

SECTION 101 GENERAL

[A] 101.1 Title.

These regulations shall be known as the Building Code of [NAME OF JURISDICTION], hereinafter referred to as "this code.”

But don't tell anybody ;)

Yeah, I went back in and found that also. I guess what I remembered from before was the clunkiness of getting from on section to the next. But, at least you can get there!