• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Free CodeCheck Book 7th Edition

jar546

Forum Coordinator

Become a SAWHORSE or Corporate Sponsor by subscribing to this forum through a contribution to help keep this message board running. As a Sawhorse, you will have access to a private area not visible to the public and will have more privileges than guests and regular members. Click

here to start your paid subscription and support this great resource! **Subscribe for 2 years between now and March 31, 2013 and receive for FREE a copy of Code Check 7th Edition!!

For any Sawhorses who did not renew your subscription, the free code book also applies to you if you decide to renew your subscription before March 31, 2013

That's nice of you to do, but I would hope that folks are signing up/renewing based on the value of the forum. JMHO

We have lost about 19 Sawhorses after their year was up. I prorated a lot of them based on how much they gave in the past. We don't have a lot of takers right now but we are making it work. I am surprised that only 5 people have taken advantage of the free book and joined for 2 years.

Just checked. Mine doesnt expire until 2015 or I would take advantage of the offer.

Ok not allowed in th photo area, now I hear you can check when the sawhorse expires, HOW???

but as always I thank we should contribute as we can through the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

come on you do not have to wait for the plate to be passed!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a valuable service to all of us, it keeps us informed, you can ask a question and get twenty different answers, and some of the jokes are great!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the top click on "Settings", then scroll down and on the left click "paid subscriptions"

oh interesting, interesting

I cannot wait till then to contribute. I may have a milliion dollar question come up, and want to feel that I get an answer that I paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyway once again to all give an give often!!!!

I was really waiting for the forum t- shirt give away to renew

cda said:
oh interesting, interestingI cannot wait till then to contribute. I may have a milliion dollar question come up, and want to feel that I get an answer that I paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyway once again to all give an give often!!!!

I was really waiting for the forum t- shirt give away to renew
Taunton Press gave me a better deal on the books when I told them I was using them to entice membership. The normal book store sales are lackluster at best so I am apprehensive to spend money on any merchandise at this point. Everything I do is to generate revenue for the operation of the board but that costs money to do. Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little and I don't want to be out a $1,000 and have tshirts and hats taking up space in my office. Otherwise, I would love to do that.

ok I forgot whatt we did in the past if we just wanted to donate some of our lottery winnings to the forum during the year??????????

was it pay paypal or something else

Yes, it was paypal. Any money that someone wants to contribute (not a donation) can be done so with Paypal. If you hit the lottery, we need large quantities of cash. LOL

Maybe I can stop donating my time and start getting a few bucks!! ;)

ok money should be in paypal

thanks again for running the forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7th addition? I just bought one from your store and it wasn't a 7th addition. I think it was a 2nd addition but I gave it to a coworker so I don't know.

I figured it out....wrong again.

Last edited by a moderator:
jar546 said:
Taunton Press gave me a better deal on the books when I told them I was using them to entice membership. The normal book store sales are lackluster at best so I am apprehensive to spend money on any merchandise at this point. Everything I do is to generate revenue for the operation of the board but that costs money to do. Sometimes you have to give a little to get a little and I don't want to be out a $1,000 and have tshirts and hats taking up space in my office. Otherwise, I would love to do that.
You could wear them.