• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Getting high and twisting tools

chris kennedy

Sawhorse
2016-09-0211-34-21D4S_0513_7955374_ver1.0.jpg

Link to story.

They must be high............and two questions. What the he!! good is a hard hat up there? And, who took the picture? I admire them, I don't have those stones.

Why would they do such a dangerous stunt? Are they tied off? Are they still employed? This is proof that not all nut cases are in institutions.

They haven't gotten any smarter over the years.

Last edited:
haha, I've seen this pic before, but just noticed that it looks like there is a booze bottle in the guy on the far rights, left hand.

Likely in one of the two helicopters with the door opened according to the LA Times.

BTW an article on the iron workers said they climb up the maintenance ladder and their safety harness were hooked both inside and outside of the spire