• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Getting the word out

mtlogcabin

SAWHORSE
I sent WABO an e-mail about this site and a link to this site and this was their response. See if other groups will do the same. I think we could get to a thousand board members by Thanksgiving.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks so much for passing on the info regarding the new forum. We were wondering what happened to the old bulletin board and couldn't figure out how to access it. I will forward your notice to our members here at WABO.

Julie Rogers, CAE, Executive Director

Washington Association of Building Officials

Re: Getting the word out

For all those from the old board welcome! Look at the member list and if you see someone missing and contact them. Or PM me I will be glad to do it.

A few on my list still AWOL: info lost to the old BB

Marshall Mark .... Texas

Texasbo....... Texas

Paul Clark...... Sioux Falls

RJJ,

Marshal Mark will; for sure; be at the Baltimore hearings on the Sprinkler issue; you might see him their and tell him.

That's another reason why everyone going to Baltimore should buy a cheap box of 1,000 business cards (one day service) and pass them out at the hearings. About $10 bucks.

Uncle Bob

Good stuff gents!!! It dose not matter if you give this site out to a local whatever or a regional website. Lets get-er done! Please, what ever state you are from, contact your icc chapter and tell them about this site.

Ladies & gents, Please do not forget to send me your online name and email address. NO personal information needed. I'm still compiling a contact list. I will up-date as time allows and everybody who sends will get a copy back. I do not sell, trade, etc... This is just for us here. I would never violate a trust. JP

email to: jim@ci.gillette.wy.us