• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Good Morning

Well........back atcha gbh! And to all the others too!

Let the day begin!

Last edited by a moderator:
back at you! 50 mile drive thru white out conditions and 50 m.p.h. winds this morning. supposed to get 14" to 20" of snow in time for the ride home tonight. Goodtimes! :mrgreen:

brudgers said:
Oh no it doesn't.
Do you predict a bad day or simply believe I would not wish you a good one?

Cheer up buttercup. "The day has just begun for you and all you're dreams are coming true. Uhh doodley do - doodley do yeah."

You can choose to make it a great day or not. It is how we perceive the people and events and react to them that will determine if we have a great day or not not.

= = =

Thanks for the "well wishes" gbhammer!....And the same

back to you!......FWIW, I have already mowed my lawn

3 different times since the middle of January......Spring

has been sprung here for almost 2 full months.....We

have been experiencing "yellow out conditions" for

awhile, with all of the pollen! :D

& & &

pwood said:
back at you! 50 mile drive thru white out conditions and 50 m.p.h. winds this morning. supposed to get 14" to 20" of snow in time for the ride home tonight. Goodtimes! :mrgreen:
Hey, quit hogging the snow, I want some! :mrgreen: Awoke to a couple of inches this morning, almost all gone now. The mountains sure look purty though......

I hope everyone is having another fantabulous day today.

It is now noon here- so Good morning is now good day to you all.

Next week will be my last week as a code enforcement officer. I am going back to the private sector or for some the dark side and for others the land of the living. I know the work should be reward in itself and it has been for seven years, but filthy lucre calls and the bills are piling up. It is time to put my family’s needs in front of the masses.

I will try to find the time to post in the evenings but I am sure I will be missing all of you very soon.

Thanks for the wonderful shared moments and try not to be too hard on each other, remember communication like we have here is rare and precious.

gbhammer said:
It is now noon here- so Good morning is now good day to you all.Next week will be my last week as a code enforcement officer. I am going back to the private sector or for some the dark side and for others the land of the living. I know the work should be reward in itself and it has been for seven years, but filthy lucre calls and the bills are piling up. It is time to put my family’s needs in front of the masses.

I will try to find the time to post in the evenings but I am sure I will be missing all of you very soon.

Thanks for the wonderful shared moments and try not to be too hard on each other, remember communication like we have here is rare and precious.
Good day to you too. Thanks for all your help. Wish you the best and God bless.

Francis

"gb",

Say it ain't so! I wish you the very best in your new employment. Do try

to stop by here often and contribute. May the Lord Jesus continue to

richly bless you and your family. :)

globe trekker said:
"gb", May the Lord Jesus continue to

richly bless you and your family. :)
Inspector 102 said:
gb-Good luck in your new ventures and lets hope the "dark" side just became a little brighter with you in it.
Amen to both statements!

now you can think of the private sector as an intervening room on your way down that corridor of life (safety), and don't forget to knock on my door every once in awhile, especially in case of a fire.

take care!

Papio Bldg Dept said:
now you can think of the private sector as an intervening room on your way down that corridor of life (safety), and don't forget to knock on my door every once in awhile, especially in case of a fire. take care!
You know my not a corridor idea is not far off from the not a stair idea.