• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Great Forum

Brownshoe

What a great forum! My name is Rick. I am a GC located in the Indianapolis area. Been in the construction/facility services industry for 20 some odd years. Spent the last 12 traveling east of the Mississippi building equipment rooms for DAS systems located in various building types. Got a little tired of 150+ nights a year on the road missing the family. Looking forward to learning from the pool of knowledge here. Hope I'm able to contribute now and then as well.

Rick

Welcome aboard Rick, glad to have you with us, feel free to post on whatever topic you see fit!

Welcome - I am in the Fort Wayne area and have lurked around this site for years. The wealth of good and spirited discussion definitely helps me with my role as a code inspector. Lots of luck in that area, hope the politics don't bog you down.