• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Hello

cchan

Glad to join. Am an architect in MA who hopes to bounce my code intepretations off some knowledgeable folks.

cchan

Welcome cchan! This is bar none, hands down the best code forum on the web. I could only hope to have the collective knowledge that is here. So please jump on in!

Hi! I'm a newbie in this forum and I'd like to seek for some ideas or advice regarding plumbing/plumbing services. Hoping for your reply guys! Thanks.

chrishanson said:
Hi! I'm a newbie in this forum and I'd like to seek for some ideas or advice regarding plumbing/plumbing services. Hoping for your reply guys! Thanks.
Welcome Chris!....Post up in the plumbing section (residential or commercial) with a (or multiple) question(s) and someone will jump in shortly I am sure....