• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Hey Forum Where Was I?

jar546

Forum Coordinator
I know that at least one of you will know exactly where I was when I took this picture last year. There is enough information here to figure it out.

IMG_2935.JPG

One mile outside the city of Watsonville Ca heading north/west on highway 129. Late afternoon on a Sunday.

Highway 1. And here I thought you were going to say that it was a Wednesday.

Sunday, July 9th, 2023 @ 18:15 on US101
I got within a mile of where you were on all of the planet Earth .. but hey now, a miss is a miss. What is surprising is your nonchalance about my knowing the day of the week. Not even asking about that? So I'll keep that secret.

I got within a mile of where you were on all of the planet Earth .. but hey now, a miss is a miss. What is surprising is your nonchalance about my knowing the day of the week. Not even asking about that? So I'll keep that secret.
Don't ruin right clicking for everyone.

I live in San Juan Bautista, and the first photo is correctly identified as just south of Watsonville on Highway 1 - but mtlogcabin's clip is wrong. In (and around) San Juan there isn't any roads listed or named 'El Camino Real'. There IS a portion of the original El Camino Real that is at the east wall of Mission San Juan Bautista; it is only accessible via foot and no vehicular traffic.