• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

Houston We Have A Youtube Channel

jar546

Forum Coordinator
Now for the hard part. Getting useful content to help grow The Building Code Forum Youtube channel which should, in return, grow this forum so it continues to flourish. If you have any videos clips of defects with comments that you would like to have featured on the Youtube channel, please email them to info@thebuildingcodeforum.com
It's a start....... ***PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL***

I subscribed. Looking forward to some good content from everyone who doesn't have a face for radio like me.

Just a suggestion, and I don't know if anything is possible to fix it:

When you type in "the building code forum" or "building code forum", the channel doesn't show up in the search results for, like, ever. I kept scrolling and scrolling and never found it. When you type in "thebuildingcodeforum" it's the top result. 99/100 people are going to add the spaces or just search for "building code forum", so if there's a way to make it show up with alternate spellings I'm guessing you'll get more exposure. And just another FYI on that, tapatalk is the same way - the forum doesn't show up in the search at all if the spaces are added.

I subscribed. Looking forward to some good content from everyone who doesn't have a face for radio like me.

Just a suggestion, and I don't know if anything is possible to fix it:

When you type in "the building code forum" or "building code forum", the channel doesn't show up in the search results for, like, ever. I kept scrolling and scrolling and never found it. When you type in "thebuildingcodeforum" it's the top result. 99/100 people are going to add the spaces or just search for "building code forum", so if there's a way to make it show up with alternate spellings I'm guessing you'll get more exposure. And just another FYI on that, tapatalk is the same way - the forum doesn't show up in the search at all if the spaces are added.
If you type it in Youtube, it will take a while before it propagates through the system to be a known entity.

I have looked at some inspection videos on youtube////....pretty sad if you ask me.