• Welcome to the new and improved Building Code Forum. We appreciate you being here and hope that you are getting the information that you need concerning all codes of the building trades. This is a free forum to the public due to the generosity of the Sawhorses, Corporate Supporters and Supporters who have upgraded their accounts. If you would like to have improved access to the forum please upgrade to Sawhorse by first logging in then clicking here: Upgrades

hub

chris kennedy

Sawhorse
I spoke with Greg today and he apologized repeatedly of not signing up yet. He has been slammed at work (refreshing news in today's economy indeed) and is getting his ducks in a row for the holidays. He knows about us and will be on board soon.

Re: hub

globe trekker said:
Thanks for the update Chris!You DID issue him some demerits didn't you? :D

Lets see, tool twistin electrician handing out demerits to the Chief Electrical Inspector in our Nations Capital???

You know it!!! :lol:

Not surprised he's not here yet........he works for peach, and she hasn't been around much either. Glad someone is staying busy!

fatboy said:
Not surprised he's not here yet........he works for peach, and she hasn't been around much either. Glad someone is staying busy!
So am I. He called back yesterday for more info on this board.

Hey all this is dcspector (hub) I thought I would keep things easy for me (same as the Mike Holt Forum). Hey thanks for the invite looks like a great site! I see some old friends Bryan, Pierre, Chris K, and Raider and that guy that likes wrestling pigs in mud :lol: . I am looking forward to participating. Thanks again.

Thanks Jeff....Sweet site.....Chris Thanks as well. I need to get my feet wet here so be patient with me.

"and that guy that likes wrestling pigs in mud "

Hey! I resemble that remark! :D

Glad to see you made it over.

I'm such a difficult task master.. :lol:

Busy in not such a good way.. trying to close out our big projects...